Annual subs for the 2017-18 season are set at £125, payable in one or two installments
WHAT YOUR SUBS PAY FOR:
- Weekly training during term time by a coach who is qualified to at least FA Coaching Level 1 Standard
- Weekly hire of training pitches throughout the year
- Weekly hire of match day pitches
- First home kit which includes top, shorts and socks. Thereafter kit is to be funded by team sponsors and/or parents. One pair of socks per player per season.
- Use of all balls and basic training equipment
SPECIAL THINGS ABOUT HITCHIN TOWN YOUTH:
- Players become junior members of HTFC which means free admission to Top Field for all home games
- One accompanying adult per junior member to receive concessionary entry price at turnstile (on production of membership card).
- Occasional training visits and support from HTFC training staff
- The opportunity to be a team mascot on HTFC match days through a rota system
- Discounted prices with the HTFC physio team